My Boys at play...

9:30 AM Edit This 8 Comments »
Since I have started school the boys are really getting a great relationship! They have some fun one-on-one time while I am gone. Here are some videos to share the joy... and one of the few chances I have had to get Merrill's laugh on video!



P.S. Merrill really does wear cloths most of the time - it is just that after dinner is family play time and I don't want to change him into a new shirt right before a bath - he is a rather messy eater!

8 comments:

Heather said...

that is too cute! that is so good they get to have one on one time! I hope school is still going well! LEARN LOTS FOR US!

Mark Nott said...

cute?

anoyce said...

Oh my goodness...I can't get over how cute Merrill is!

Smiley Family said...

Yes Mark, cute. Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. Merrill is a cute baby, and you my dear cousin are a cute daddy. Get over it.

I especially loved the box sled thingy.

Monica Lifferth said...

very CUTE video!

Krystal Dooley said...

Hee hee! That is so cute! I loved it when Merrill was in the pillow case. That just looked hilarious!

Kayce said...

He is growing up fast. And he is pretty cute ;)

Kendall and Melissa said...

That is way stinkin' cute!! Nice work putting it all together! Isn't it great to see Daddy playing? That's one of the simple pleasures that I love in life, when I count my blessings and bask in the love that my family has. Sounds pretty cheesy, huh?