High School Tag

7:07 PM Edit This 7 Comments »

1) Did you date someone from your school? Not during high school, but later I married Mark - we got to know each other in Seminary and from doing a few shows together (this is an awful picture of the cast of The Secret Garden)
2)What kind of car did you drive? White Geo Prism
3)Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? The driving, yes. But I had to take the written one 3 times!
4) Were you a party animal? Only with my family
5) Were you considered a flirt? This is a funny one, because I totally was but at the time I had no clue!
6) Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Encore Show Choir
7) Were you a nerd? Oh yeah.
8)Were you on any varsity teams? Nope - sports and I don’t get along.
9) Did you ever get expended or expelled? No, but I got arrested as a joke for the April Fool’s addition of the School paper.10) Can you still sing your fight song? If I heard the music again
11) Who were your favorite teachers? Mama Manu - Encore, and Mrs. P (AP English) and Jan (drama)
12) Where did you sit at lunch? Varied
13) What is your school's full name? Lehi High School
14) School mascot and colors - Pioneers was the official mascot but at football games we had a girl that looked somewhat like a fur trapper. Purple/White
15) Did you go to homecoming and who with? I was only old enough to go to one homecoming - my Senior year, my date was Dane Casper
16) If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes and No. I had a lot of fun, but I am very pleased with my life and who I am becoming.
17) What do you remember most about graduation? I tripped.
18) Where did you go on Senior Skip Day ? We didn’t have one - but grad night was at the Lehi Legacy Center
19)Were you in any clubs? National Honor’s Society, Seminary Council, Encore Choir
20) Have you gained weight since then? Well, I did have a baby!
21) Who was your prom date? Junior Year, Dane Casper again, and Senior Year Adam Shephard.
22) Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Maybe, I prefer going to Mark’s - I was friends with more of his grade than mine.
23) Did you have a job while in high school? During the summers I worked at Thanksgiving Point, and for my parents.I tag: Jamie Smiley, Michelle Callihan, and Mark Nott! : )

7 comments:

Heather said...

ok... i need to hear this full story of you tripping at graduation!

Unknown said...

Aw this is really cute Debbie. Is tagging something you do? This is so full of memories, you guys are so cute!

Shawn and Mish said...

Wow. I can't believe you posted that wacky picture of you and me and Mari. How funny. I haven't even thought about high school since....uh..dunno. I guess I will definitely have to do this one!

whitney said...

YOU TRIPPED!?! Oh heavens, that's painful! What a fun post! I might have to steal it, it's just so different from usual tags.

Deb Nott said...

So the trip was nothing too big, but it was on the stairs in front of all of the guys in my graduating class.

anoyce said...

That is so great! I love the graduation photo!

Kate Daly said...

you seriously need to post that Secret Garden picture on Facebook! HILARIOUS! good times though. I had a huge crush on the "sick" kid.....can't remember his character name either..