Birthday Party Confession!

8:48 AM Edit This 10 Comments »
First off, let me clarify that there is a difference between being a fan and being obsessed. I am not obsessed, meaning I don't have Troy on my pillowcase, or try to dress like Gabrellia, but I confess to being a fan of High School Musical! It is just a happy, clean, and fun movie that I really like! I like that there are high school kids playing high school kids and it is just the dream of what high school should be. 
So, with this confession, I am also announcing that for my birthday I am going to go see High School Musical 3! It comes out the day after I turn 24 and I am inviting anyone that wants to come! Just get your ticket through here for $6.50 and join me for the showing at Jordan Landing on  Saturday, October 25 at 2:10 p.m. Happy Birthday to me!
* Let me know if you are coming!


10 comments:

Alternative polka said...

wow, Just so everyone knows, normally Deb is a lot cooler than this. Lol ;)

Mark Nott said...

As a birthday present to her I won't be sitting next to her making remarks.

Smiley Family said...

Strike one - I haven't seen the first two.

Strike two - it's on a Friday afternoon which means I would have to get a sitter.

Strike three - ???

Since there is no strike three I guess it's not completely out of the question. I'll have to get back to you.

Zachary said...

Mark...did you use your wife's blog to write this?

Heather said...

hey! i would LOVE to come! I was going to take my little 12 year old girls in my ward, but I think this sounds better!

Let me make some arrangements and make sure I'm free...

The Lund Five said...

I might consider it. Dave gets off work early on Friday's so I very easily could. Only problem--I have seen most of High School Musical 1 and I have not seen High School Musical 2 at all. Do you know if they are going to air them on the Disney Channel any time soon? I'll let you know about going soon.

Kendall and Melissa said...

Sorry that I can't make it. I'm not terribly picky about movies, so I'd probably enjoy it, but it's a bit of a drive from Illinois. But I really hope that you have a fabulous birthday!!

whitney said...

Don't worry, I don't think you're any less cool of a person. While I've never seen the movies myself, I'm sure I have some equally questionable likes myself. Hope you have loads of fun!

Heather said...

IM OFFICIALLY IN! I got my ticket!

Deb Nott said...

Emily -
I actually don't have the disney channel any more - but I am assuming that they will! THIS IS BIG! But, just FYI - one of the fun things about the movie (and just ONE of Mark's complaints is that you really don't need a lot of background to enjoy it!)