Reading

11:31 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Our stake has been challenged to read all of the General Conference talks from this last conference before the beginning of December - when we will have stake conference.
I AM LOVING IT! I am taking one or two talks a day and reading them - and it has been such a joy. I of course miss a few days, but all in all it is awesome.
Today I read Elder Worthlin's talk called Come What May, and Love it. I loved the story about his poor daughter on her blind date! 

3 comments:

Zachary said...

What's with all this "reading"? Haven't you ever heard of headphones and MP3s?

Just kidding...that is awesome of your stake to do!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for sharing. I also loved that talk by Elder Wirthlin

Kendall and Melissa said...

That's a great challenge. I need to get going on my reading. I have so much free time, so why do I waste it? :) hahaha yeah right!