Challenge!

7:55 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I have been challenged by Amy to put this up on my blog super fast- and I think I will win because Heather is moving, but you never know!
Fastest Post Challenge!
1. Any nickname? ... Deb, Debbie, Babe (from Mark) - Debaroni Macaroni (from my dad)
2. Mother's name? .... Rebecca
3. Favorite drink? .... Water or apple juice
4. There was no 4 listed...
5. Body Piercing? .... 1 hole in each ear
6. How much do you love your job? ... I love being a wife and mommy
7. Birthplace? .... AF, Utah
8. Favorite vacation spot .... Ruby's Inn, and Springhaven
9. Ever been to Africa ? .... Nope, too much dirt
10. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? .... I don't think so
11. Ever been on TV? .... Yes, when my parents were on the news for a book they had written.
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? .... No way!
13. Ever been in a car accident? .... No
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? .... 4 door  -car seat would be tricky with 2
15. Can you drive a standard car? No, I have tried several times, but no
16. Favorite pie? YES
17. Favorite number? ....7
18. Favorite movie? .... I couldn't say at the moment...
19. Favorite holiday? .... Christmas!!
20. Favorite dessert? .YES
21. Favorite food? .... today... Spinach (yeah, I know crazy huh?)
22. Favorite day of the week? ....  Sundays
23. Favorite brand of body soap? .... Dove - I like their marketing
24. Favorite toothpaste? .... Aquafresh
25. Favorite smell? .... Mark
26. How do you relax? .... Yoga
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? ... 34 and loving it!
28. Furthest place you will send this message to? .... My blog readers
29. Who will duplicate and post this the fastest? No one, I have done too many tags lately!

1 comments:

whitney said...

I agree-let's boycott Africa b/c of their abundance of dirt. Who needs it?

Although, I must admit-it's a travesty you haven't ever just eaten cookies for dinner. You should definitely put it on your to-do list.