Best Birthday!

6:11 PM Edit This 8 Comments »
Thank you everyone! I had such a great birthday! My day started waking up to flowers and my favorite Raspberry Hot Chocolate from Mark on the table and TONS of e-mails and well wishes from all of you! THANK YOU!!!
Then Mark gave me a gift card and I got a fun shirt and a pair of jeans that actually fit (that hasn't happened since about 12 weeks into my pregnancy!)

THEN, on Friday Mark took me out to an early dinner at my (not his) favorite restaurant - The Olive Garden. Then on Saturday Heather, Mary and Anna went with me to go see HSM 3 while Mom Nott watched Merrill and Mark got to go to a BYU game with his dad. This is a picture of Heather and me in line with all of the 6 year olds! It was super cheesy, cute, silly, romantic and just way fun!
Thank you all for such a SUPER BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! Yeah to being 24 and feeling 12!!!!

8 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

I'm so glad that you had a good birthday!! Sorry I couldn't be there for the show.

Zachary said...

Happy Late Birthday Deb! It sounds like it was fantastic!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Hey Debbie! Happy b-day! It's Nellie (Wilkey) Morris. I saw your blog on Michelle's. Very cute baby! How old is he? Our blog is private, so if you want to see our cute baby boy, e-mail me jonellerose85@hotmail.com. Hope you're doing well!

Heather said...

Thanks for inviting me! A girly movie was exactly what i needed! I'm excited to move closer to you this week!

anoyce said...

Yeah! I'm glad to hear your birthday went so well!! Love it!

Rachelle said...

I hope you had a great birthday. I was instructed to tell you happy birthday on your hubby's blog. I was told I met you once as we crossed paths in the parking lot at Olive Garden. I vaguely remember it happening. Darryl assures me it did. Anyway, Mark is in our chemistry lab class. (Mine and Darryl's)It's been fun getting to know someone Darryl and Blake knew in high school. Mark's hilarious and I love the pics of your cute baby!

Shawn and Mish said...

You look fabulous!

whitney said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday. yay! for jeans that fit. Heaven knows that rarely happens post-baby.