That's grout!

6:23 AM Edit This 5 Comments »
The previous owners of our condo, for some reason never put grout in the tile that they laid in the entryway of the front room. I have been just dealing with it (the dirt, the bugs and the icky look) but thanks to my friend Brittany, we took the initiative and did it! I am so proud of myself! I feel empowered! There are so many other things that need to work around here (baseboards, paint, new floor in the kitchen) and with Mark going to work and school he just doesn't have time! Who knows what I will attempt next!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks great! That is so neat that you did it yourself.

Smiley Family said...

Grouting - such a messy job. Way to go and do it yourself :)

Zachary said...

Looks like Home-Depot-U just got a new student!
Looks like you did a great job! Way to go!

whitney said...

That's fabulous! Way to go! It's always more fun w/a friend to help, ya know.

Love the picture of ya'll in red, by the way. It's so cute!

Shawn and Mish said...

You go girl!