No Pants!

9:21 AM Edit This 3 Comments »

Warning to readers:
This is just a "cute baby moment" Mommy blog.
It has been so hot lately, and our cooler has been having some issues, so I have been cooling Merrill off by letting him crawl around the house a little "scantily clad". : ) Earlier this week I put him down for a nap and when I went to get him out of his crib he was standing up, playing with the baby monitor (we have one with a built in night light that turns on and off when you tap on it) and had crawled out of his pants all by himself. He is so fun and finding all sorts of things to pull himself up on and getting so strong! I love this kid!!!
On a side note - I can't believe it is already August!!!

3 comments:

Zachary said...

Ahhh....tender!

Krystal Dooley said...

Those are the funniest moments, i think. Makes being a mom worth all of the crying! What a cute little guy!

whitney said...

Don't worry, my kids are often scantily clad around the house too. With a heat index of 105 and an uber-expensive electric bill, we cut corners where we can.