On the Dash...a Daisy!

11:21 AM Edit This 7 Comments »
I went to get the oil changed for our car yesterday. I went to the Grease Monkey on 106 South in the Smith's Parking lot. I was amazed! Not only was the service fast, friendly and efficient, but the waiting room was clean, they had complimentary beverages and popcorn, and here is the best part - when Merrill and I got back in the car, on the passenger seat was a new car bag for our garbage, three cinnamon mints and on the dashboard was a freshly cut daisy! I KNOW!
I am now recommending them to EVERYONE!!! It just absolutely made my day! 


7 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

I love that place! I remember being so impressed the first time I got a flower. I try to go there all of the time. Cool beans.

rsheedy said...

Wow, that's awesome! We just got our car serviced (by the dealership...warranty stuff) and they didn't even do half of the things we requested! I love when people surpass your expectations...it's so uncommon.

Alternative polka said...

new flower? I don't know, I kind of like the oil smell that the dirty works drag into my car along with the tar and soda they spill all over the carpet and seats. and what about that one guy that seems to have been smelling all the chemicals who greets you as you come in. that friendly blank stare you get. You know he was up all night practicing that stare. I for one appreciate all the time and effort they put into making me feel like a real mechanic was touching my car. ;)

Heather said...

Holy crap! A flower!? Thats nuts! I always go to Wal-Mart cause they're so cheap and they vacuum and top off all your fluids and replace any filters or wipers if they're damaged! But that's an awesome experience! Too bad its on 106th!

Smiley Family said...

I love Grease Monkey! We discovered them a couple years ago. But, I haven't been there lately and I don't really know why? Thanks for the reminder as to how awesome they are!

The Lund Five said...

That's Awesome! Talk about going the extra mile and great customer service! I have never been there, but now I want to go even though Dave does our oil changes.

whitney said...

Ahhh, too bad it might be a little odd to drive 2000 some odd miles just to get my car serviced. If it wasn't, however, Grease Monkey would be first on my list!