Good day

12:57 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Wow. Well I certainly feel welcome! Thank you to everyone! I think this is going to be fun. Today has already been day of fun. Merrill and I got in a walk before it got too hot, and then we went crazy and went out to lunch. To anyone that hasn't tried one of Gandolfo's sandwiches, I totally recommend it. I don't even remember what sandwich I ordered but it was awesome! Breaded chicken with cream cheese and sliced turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo... (they do have healthier options but I wanted to splurge!) it was really good.
Coming from that home to our wonderful new carpet on in our living room... it has just been a great day already!

4 comments:

anoyce said...

Oh! The carpet looks so good! Hopefully he won't hit his head anymore!

Branden said...

Yay! Deb's got a blog! (I didn't really read your post.. I'm just commenting on my excitement of the blog.. which is a bit contradictory, considering I didn't even read it...)

Bye.

Heather said...

Gotta love splurging! I love the pic! Is he crawling already?!

whitney said...

Yay for new carpet and yay for spluring on lunch! I'm jealous on both accounts. Love the pic, he's just such a doll.