Hello Blog World!

1:40 PM Edit This 10 Comments »
Well, I finally did it. I started a blog. 
Woooohooo!
I started this blog for a few reasons:
#1 - It is fun to share news.
#2 - Mark is very busy with school and work and so most of my conversations happen with an 8 month old kid. While Merrill is a smart kid, having other people comment on my opinions might be a little more satisfying that the occasional "ga ga."
#3 - I need to vent every once in a while, and maybe someone else will agree with me.
#4 - It looks like fun! 
So here goes!

10 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

YAY! I told you months ago to get a blog! You're gonna love it! :)

The Lund Five said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It will be fun to read updates from you!! I love blogging!!!

Alternative polka said...

Welcome to the interweb! It's a big place, but other than blogging and ordering hot garlic bread from dominos, it's basically useless. so enjoy what fragment of this vast area you can.

anoyce said...

Whoo hoo! I'm so excited to hear about more updates for you guys...and to see lots of pictures!

Monica Lifferth said...

Yay! Welcome!

whitney said...

Yay! Yay! I'm soooo excited! Welcome to the fun.

Smiley Family said...

#5 - It is a great way to journal!

Welcome to the blogging world - we are so happy to have you! Now maybe we can see some pics of Merrill once in awhile since Mark is not so good about posting them. :)

Zachary said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere! We are glad you joined us!

Heather said...

HEY! WELCOME WELCOME BLOGGER DEBBIE! lol... it was an old primary song, but i changed it a bit, obviously!

I'm excited! The key to blogging is PICTURES! lol...

Shawn and Mish said...

It's about time! I am glad to see you jump on the band wagon!