Utah Valley Here We Come!

5:36 PM Edit This 7 Comments »

Utah Valley - Here We Come!

So this post is totally over due - sorry about that. But! We are excited! Our condo has sold and we move out on May 9th! We are headed back to Lehi. My parents are empty nesters and are in the process of renovating their basement into an apartment which we will be renting from them for the next two years or so. We are so excited to put Merrill is his own room! And the timing is great so that Mark and I can enjoy our own room for at least a little while until the baby comes in November. 
We will definitely miss Salt Lake Valley and especially our ward here, but we are going to be closer to both our families and lots of good friends. So - HERE WE GO!

7 comments:

Esther said...

Lucky! I want to move back to utah valley. That's great you guys can have your 'own' room again. congrats on selling the condo!

Chelsey said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys to be closer!!! If you need help moving just let me know!!! I have a strong hubby that's good at moving heavy things and I'm really good at nominating him for help :) We love you!

Unknown said...

Yay! Happy Moving to you!

Shawn and Mish said...

I was hoping to actually get to see it....looks like I'll just miss it. Sorry. Congrats on selling it so quickly!

Smiley Family said...

Congrats to you guys on selling! I really hope our place goes fast! And I hope you guys made a good profit for all the hard work you put into that place! Even though I am excited about moving, I know that it will be hard leaving our first home - there are a lot of memories here. Do you think you'll have a hard time leaving?

Heather said...

We'll be just a rock throws away! We can totally hang out more! With us moving to danny's parents and all! Let me know how I can help!

argylesocks said...

Congrats on selling your condo. And welcome back to Utah Valley. We really enjoy it. Let us know if we can help anyway.
Martha