Growing up!

1:59 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
Yesterday was such a completely bitter-sweet day for me. I have been in the Primary presidency for a few months now, and Mark was called to teach, so we had to try to put Merrill in nursery early. I have tried and tried, but it just wasn't happening. He turns 18 months old at the end of this month and so I decided that this was it! We tried having Mark drop him of and... IT WORKED! He stayed the whole time! It was so cute to have Mark and Merrill come to me after church and Merrill had little pictures that he colored in his hands from his class. I just felt like he was so grown up I couldn't stand it!

Merrill is a fun "helper" in the kitchen too!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yah! That's exciting! Hooray for Merrill! I'm excited for when Brookie goes to nursery! She's just such a wiggle worm now!

anoyce said...

I CANNOT believe how grown up he looks! Insane! How are you feeling by the way?

Chelsey said...

Oh Deb! That is a bitter-sweet moment isn't it? I remember when we first dropped Kayla off and I almost cried and now she askes me ALL week when she gets to go to nursery! She loves it! It's so much fun to see them grow up!

Unknown said...

awwww cute!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Isn't that so bitter sweet? I almost cried the day that I took Avri to PRIMARY for the first time. And she was totally like, "what's the big deal mom, just go already!" So sad, but then wonderful too!

whitney said...

Ahhh, so cute! He's so, so big I can't even believe it. We're finally, FINALLY starting to get Georgia to stay in nursery. She turned 23 months yesterday and it was the first day she stayed in there the entire time w/out us :P