Happy Birthday Nora!

2:51 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
On November 3rd my little Eleanor turned 1!!!!!! Unfortunately there are not any pictures of her party because we were all running videos!! I might be able to get one later! We had her party on the 1st because on the 3rd and 4th we were swamped with her Uncle Adam's Wedding to Jamie! YEAH!!! But I am so happy for my darling little girl! She is getting so old and more adorable every day!
She continues to be my little miracle baby - after 6 weeks and 3 antibiotics -after a blessing her nasty ear infections cleared up right before we were going to have to put tubes in her ears!
Yeah for Nora!

I love you sweetie!!!


3 comments:

whitney said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!

She's just so darn lovely :)

Chelsey said...

I absolutely can not believe she is 1 already! She's getting more and more beautiful everytime I see her! We need to play sometime Deb! How's everything going?

Unknown said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Nora!!! What a great picture!