Happy Birthday Merrill!

12:23 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

October also yield my birthday on the 23rd with no real pictures because it was just a nice day for me to not do anything. Mark took me shopping and then to our friend's Halloween party. It was great. The boys did make me an awesome breakfast with my favorites! Mark's eggs, cinnamon rolls, turkey bacon and hot chocolate. MMMMMMMM!
Merrill's birthday was celebrated a day early due to the Halloween on Sunday thing. So on Friday the 29th, we had a Buzz Lightyear Birthday!

Merrill helped with the cupcakes for everyone else and Aunt Mary brought him his own #3 Birthday cake form Dippidee - yummy!
Although my parents are in St. George, they got him some awesome Cars headphones for his ipod. (Mark picked them out.)
Grandma and Grandpa Nott gave Merrill waffle blocks in this awesome Buzz Lightyear bag!
Mark and I got him his own Buzz Lightyear with a flashlight. Happy Birthday Merrill. WE LOVE YOU BIG BOY!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Month! Glad everything went well! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

whitney said...

Happy birthday to both you and Merrill! That b-day breakfast looks so yummy!

I also love the pics from your last post. That last one where Merrill is posing(which is hilarious, by the way) is so cute!