YEAH BOOKS!

10:10 AM Edit This 2 Comments »

FreeBooks.aspx.jpg


Before Merrill was born we received a great gift of some children's books from a brand called USBORNE. I have looked for a long time to find more of them, they are Merrill's favorites and they have held up really well! I finally found out that they are available through at home business consultants. Well, to make a long story short I am now a consultant for a brand of books that I love!


I will be posting a website soon, hosting my first "show" and will have access to share these great books with anyone that wants them.


Just as a side note - No Fear! I am not really trying to pursue this as a huge business, I just love the books and I am excited to tell you about it!

2 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

Let me know when your first show is. I would love to look at a catalog.

whitney said...

Thanks for the tip, Deb! I'm a huge fan of Usborne books!