OFFICIALLY ONLINE!!!!

12:51 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
OFFICIALLY ONLINE!!!!
Check out some of the books and get me your address if you want to come the show on August 21st - 7:30 pm. Yeah books!

You are invited to an Usborne Books eShow to explore the world of Usborne Books. A child's interest in reading and learning is stimulated by the lavish illustrations and informative content. There are over 1300 bright, colorful and fun titles covering activities, puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages.

Usborne Books - the books kids love to read!

Hosted by: Deb Nott
Place: www.ubah.com/HOS149996
When: Today thru 8/25/2009 11:59:00 PM
Everyone is welcome, so invite a friend.

It's a rewarding experience when a child opens a book and discovers the magic of reading.

3 comments:

argylesocks said...

Debbie,
Martha here. Sorry I missed your show. It was an impossible night. Let me know if you are planning another night. I would love some books. Thanks.

Shawn and Mish said...

Let's see some more pregnant pics!!

Chrissy said...

I went visiting teaching and we got on the topic of reading children stories," she interrupted. "I don't read stories to my children. I will probably read her twilight but I don't read stories."

"um... the church is true amen." It was an awkward visit from then on.