Kitchen

1:38 PM Edit This 7 Comments »
I have been having a blast lately feeling all home-makey and having the resources and energy to do it! My accomplishments are not really brag worthy, but here is some of my sharing:
I learned how to can! My first endeavor, nectarines and tomatoes from my parents garden. I love the feeling of building our food storage!

Mark and Merrill helping making cookies for family time. Merrill loves the Kitchen Aid!


Merrill benefits from my baking urges!


I am even trying sewing again - this is the first project I have ever tried that actually turned out the way it was supposed to. It even fits over the prego-belly.

It doesn't look great - but I tried to make a chocolate cake from scratch (I usually use the box) and it tasted a lot better than it looks!

This has to be my FAVORITE! I found a recipe for a nectarine cream pie and I have already made 2! Yummy!

7 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

Great job Deb! I'm so impressed! They all look fabulous. I love the apron. It looks great on you.

Nathan and Esther said...

that nectarine pie looks so good! You don't even look pregnant and you are due when?!

Heather said...

Woo-hoo! I have to agree with the food storage feeling! LOVE IT! We need to get together and craft... or sew or something domestic! LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE! Great job!

Smiley Family said...

Way to go!! I actually love canning, but I hardly ever do it!

The Wright's said...

Wow. That's nesting if I've ever seen it! You go girl!!

whitney said...

I'm uber-impressed! Canning is one frontier I have yet to attempt. Love the pie and apron, they both look yummy ;)

Kendall and Melissa said...

Wow Deb, I am thoroughly impressed! Way to go super mom! When I'm pregnant Kendall is lucky to get dinner!