Update

7:39 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
So - not much has been going on for us lately. School, work and just life. We are doing well, but we are just kind of uneventful right now.
However, Merrill is going crazy!! He is learning so much and so fast! I did a report on baby sign and I found research that states that the average 2 year old has a working vocabulary of 50-70 words. I started a list of Merrill's words and I had to stop at 130 because I ran out of room on the paper! He can count (recite) to 10 and knows most of the alphabet. (I credit PBS!)
He is dancing, singing, "saying prayers" and just being my cute sweeite pie! I am so glad to be his mommy!
Cheese!


What a stud muffin!

3 comments:

Zachary said...

What do you mean "not much going on"? There is a Kickball Game coming up!!!

Heather said...

So that bottom picture TOTALLY is a Mark look! So cute. BTW... your husband mauled me last night... what are we Kimballs going to do with you Notts?! lol...jk

whitney said...

Ahhh, what a cutie! He's gotten so grown-up I can't even believe it. What a talker you have! Both of my (older) kids are talkers too and I gotta say, I love it. It's so nice being able to communicate well with your child, ya know?