Update

6:34 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

I am a slacker! I am sorry! With the pregnancy, school and just stuff I am just...lazy - sorry all! But! We have had a fun couple of weeks! In June we went to the annual Merrill Family Reunion. We had an absolute blast with all of my siblings and their families. We did some crazy stuff like:

Mark and Merrill on the water "slide"

Mark and Merrill on the Treasure Hunt


On the Nature Walk Merrill found a stump that he really liked, once he was there, he sat down, folded his arms and started jabbering just like when we say family prayer. It was so sweet! I sat with him for a bit. I felt the sweet joy of having a son so close to the spirit. I think it was just a special spot for him and he was thanking his Heavenly Father for the beautiful nature. Such a sweet moment!


We also had a pretty serious game of kickball - and everyone let
me be pitcher so the didn't have to run the whole time for me!

As part of the reunion we get our family pictures done. Look at my handsome boys!

By way of other news - we gave Merrill another hair cut - a major one! This was him in front of the TV getting ready for the butchering.

I also had a BLAST with my friend Heather Kimball throwing a shower for our friend Amy Noyce. Both girls are awesome and we had fun together!
We finished just in time for Mark, Merrill and I to all catch an awesome cold this week, but we are on the mend!

Last but not least - here is a video of Merrill I took today, it features his new haircut and his mad Wii skills!


Until next time! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Fun fun! Your little man is handsome in his new hair cut! So how is everyone in the Merrill family? Do you have a pict of all of you together at your reunion?

Chelsey said...

Sounds like you're doing well! I love the family picture! Keep me updated on how you're doing.