There is an APP for that!

8:07 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
Apple is a great company! About a week ago, my husband told me that he knew that I was 25 weeks along and had 15 weeks to go. I was completely baffled, Mark new a detail of my pregnancy? As I stared dumbfounded at him, he presented his ipod touch and said that he downloaded an application that will help him keep up to date on the pregnancy, and when contractions start for labor, he can time them and keep track of how far apart they are just with the touch of a screen. I can now say as I never have before that I am an apple fan!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA That's GREAT!!!! You sure make a cute pregnant woman!

Zachary said...

That is awesome and hilarious all at the same time!

Heather said...

That's such an awesome app! He showed us on our birthday! Btw, your preggo picture is WAY cute! Your hair is cute, you have the preggo glow! You're just too cute all around! Especially with your nice little tan!

Kendall and Melissa said...

That is a great picture of you Deb! You just keep getting more beautiful! Way to be adorable!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Oh and side note, do you know what you are having yet? I don't think I can remember!

whitney said...

Ahh, what a cute baby belly. yay! for involved husbands and yay! for the technology that helps them!