Lehi Love

11:06 AM Edit This 5 Comments »
Last night Mark and I went to a reunion of our High School Drama Department. It was so much fun! It was great to see everyone again and catch up. It is amazing how people have and have not changed - plus there was awesome food.

It did get me thinking however, there are a lot of people that both Mark and I know that married people from Lehi - even if they didn't know each other in high school:

Mark and Deb Nott (that's us)
Dan and Jen Merrill
Davy and Natalie Crockett
Mark and Celeste Christiansen
Mike and Gretchen Monson
Dustin an Amber Kunz
Bob and Tracy Smith
Kendall and Melissa Powell
Eli and Chelsi Nielsen
Chris and Michelle Southworth
Adam and Jennifer Orgill
Branden and Hope Mortensen
Levi and Bonnie Jones
Joe and Linsday Price

Crazy huh? If you know of anyone else let me know - I had fun putting together this list!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Teryl and Brett! Oh, that was fun!

anoyce said...

That sounds like fun! How are you feeling by the way?

Kendall and Melissa said...

Brock Southwick and Katie Faulkner! Yeah for high school sweeties and those who have long histories!! hehe

whitney said...

yay! for fun reunions! I'm planning to avoid my high school one like the plague :P

Shawn and Mish said...

Who did Eli marry?