Nott Block

5:24 AM Edit This 2 Comments »

NOTT BLOCK

Mark and his brothers have been working on a video project called Nott Block. It is some fun stuff! They have been doing trailers and promos for a few months now, and yesterday was the release of the first episode.

If you are interested here is the link to Mark's blog - start at the very bottom of the page so that you can see the promos in chronological order - and the first episode is at the top of the page.


http://markanddebnott.blogspot.com/

You can also see them on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/nottblock

or itunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=303342159

I am very proud! ENJOY!!!!

*** On a personal note, I have my 1st Doctor's appointment on April 2 - I will have more details about the pregnancy then, but I think we are probably due around November 9 sih. It is great because my birthday is October 23, Merrill's on the 30 and if this baby is smart and wants it's birthday remembered it will come exactly one week after that! I am about as sick as I was with Merrill, but it is a lot harder because I can't just come home from work and sleep. Mark has been giving up a lot of his sleep for me to help and been an absolute trooper!

2 comments:

whitney said...

You're pregnant!?! I miss one post and of course it's a massively important one :P ;)

Congrats, congrats!!! I'm super excited for you. How far apart will the little ones be? Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

ps-your b-day is the exact same day as Ezra's and Scarlett's is the 28th so yay! for october birthdays!

pps-yay! for Nott Block too. I ought to go check it out...

Kendall and Melissa said...

I hear ya on the second being harder because you kind of have to just suck it up. Take naps when Merrill does, because with #3 even that starts to disappear. But you're such a great mom and you will do great with 2! We are very excited for you. Can't wait to hear about tomorrow's appointment! Hooray for hearing heartbeats and having prenatal appointments. They are the only time I like going to the doctor!