Christmas Overdue!

8:05 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Here is the long overdue Christmas download!
We started out the month doing a bunch of fun Christmas things that I have always wanted to do with kids including temple square, baking all sorts of yummy treats, dancing to Christmas Music and:

Gingerbread house (from a kit - only $9 at Wal-Mart!)


Merrill's job was the tree and ended up eating most of the decorations anyway...

I finally have Merrill on a morning routine, part of which is coloring a picture... on this particular morning Mark let me sleep in and helped him make a little tree for the big tree and they took a picture to show me! Awesome boys!

It is rather fun to have a girl to put bows on for the holidays! Especially one so cute!!

I am particularly proud of our gift giving this year! We draw names for our families and I made my brother this ensemble... he just got his black belt and loves to cook - I figured he deserved the right out fit for other areas of his life!

This is a picture I just love. Merrill is sporting Anna's new boots, and also a Nott Block t-shirt! Someone (still have no idea who!) made shirts for the whole family! It was so great!
Thank you whoever you are! We love them!!!!!

We had a great Holiday Season with our kids. It is so fun to share the magic! We have had great giving and receiving experience., I am glad Mark has survived the extra holiday hours and that we have a great year ahead of us!
Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

whitney said...

Such fun things! I love the holidays with little kids around. They add a magic to everything that just isn't there without them. Great job on the apron!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Your kids are adorable!! Happy 2010!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Such a fun Christmas! Doesn't it just get better with kids? I think I love it more now than when I was little! Glad it was good!