5 Generations

8:11 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
I am so blessed. I have a wonderful heritage of women in my family. I have always been really close to my mother and grandmother. When Nora was born I was very excited to get this picture taken as a wonderful piece of history!
Left to right: My Grandmother, Hesther L. Williams Rippy. My mother Rebecca Suzann Rippy Merrill. My Step-Great Grandmother Thelma Williams. Center: Me, Deborah Rebecca Merrill Nott, and Eleanor Rebecca Nott.

I hope it will mean as much to Nora someday as it does to me!

5 comments:

Zachary said...

That is very cool!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

How neat! What a treasure that is. It doesn't happen very often that you get a 5 generation picture. Such wonderful women.

Monica Lifferth said...

What a beautiful photo. I am sure it will mean the world to her.

whitney said...

How special! What a blessing to have so many strong women in your life!

Heather said...

I love that picture! How fun! That is such a great piece of family history!