Family Pictures

12:20 PM Edit This 8 Comments »
I realized that I don't have many good pictures during Merrill's pregnancy, and so I didn't want to make the same mistake this time! Thanks to my awesome brother in law Matt - we went out in the hot sun and got some great shots! Thanks to all the boys for putting up with the heat and the crazy pregnant mommy that wanted just the right angle!
Awwww!

Poor Merrill was so tired, but managed to get in some awesome facial expressions!

I love this one!

This was Merrill's look for "Smile!" We had been practicing all day, but the idea of smiling on demand still alludes him.

Definitely my favorite!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that kid isnt real! totally faked. photoshopped all the way! lol

Unknown said...

CUTE FAMILY!!

Unknown said...

CUTE FAMILY!!

Chelsey said...

So cute Deb! I love the pictures! You finally have a cute prego belly. Last time I saw you, you were barely showing! If you need anything just let me know!

whitney said...

Ahh, what cute pictures! I LOVE the one at the bottom with all three of you! You make such a cute little preggo. When are you due again? I can never seem to keep all the due dates I know straight :P

Shawn and Mish said...

I like the last one the best too!

Rachelle said...

Such cute pictures!!

Kendall and Melissa said...

What great pics! Good idea. Most of my preggo pics aren't the greatest. I need to take them at like 6 or 7 months because 9 is too miserable and NEVER looks good on me. :) You look fantastic!