Sunny St George

11:14 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
So I was getting pretty burned out and trying to beat the winter blues...
My parents moved to St. George and on a sudden impulse Friday morning I packed up the kids and drove down for a visit! Mark was super supportive. Probably because he got the weekend and whole house to himself : )
But we had a blast. We stayed at my parent's house and hung out with my sister and her family (they migrated to the sun as well) and all in all just had a great visit.
I feel pretty empowered! Great fun!

Dinner with the whole St. George Clan

Hiking on the Red Rocks - beautiful!

Cheese!

We found some awesome little caves that were cool and we got a nice break from the sun.

Merrill is not used to hiking so his 5 year old cousin Becca helped him up the trails.

Nora wouldn't let me carry her much - she had to do it herself! Miss Independent!

My parents have set aside a lot of their downstairs to accommodate visiting family - it was great! So much better (and cheaper) that a hotel!

It was a great trip and I am so glad I went! Merrill keeps asking to go back already.

3 comments:

marynott said...

Love the pics. and are you wearing skinny jeans in the pictures? LOVE them

Heather said...

How fun! I'm way impressed you drove down by yourself! You're so awesome! Now I just need to get you to come to Denver! ;) You're looking awesome btw!!!

Chelsey said...

Ugh, I'm SO jealous of you! The sunny picutres are adorable and make me long for the warm weather to come up here! I'm so glad you were able to get away and have fun. We should play sometime!