All Hail the Graduate!

8:44 PM Edit This 9 Comments »
So this is kinda an exciting post for me. In 2002 I graduated from Lehi High school... then went on to...
After Mark and I were married we moved to Salt Lake County and I enrolled at...
8 years, one husband, and two kids later... I WILL GET MY ASSOCIATES DEGREE! It is in general studies (I couldn't decide!) from SLCC and has been a long journey and taking one or two classes at at time in between life. It has been great. I feel pretty darn good about myself and I even bought a hoodie to commemorate the accomplishment. I will get my diploma in the mail in a few months... that will be cool too.
Anyway - I am proud of myself and just wanted to tell the world!


9 comments:

marynott said...

Debbie, I am as well very proud of you. Plus I am also extremely jealous.

Zachary said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic! What a commitment that takes! You should be proud!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Deb!!! Such an amazing feeling!

Heather said...

SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! I wish I was there to go out and celebrate and throw a huge party for you! Know that I'm there in spirit! You're so awesome! (Don't be ashamed of GS... that's what I did! It's a good benchmark!)

Chelsey said...

YAY DEB!!! That is SO great!!!!! Congrats! I hope to finish mine up soon too. Crazy how life takes its twists and turns.

Esther said...

way to go!

whitney said...

CONGRATS! Seriously, that's so great!

A. Roger Merrill said...

We are proud of you too. Love Dad

A. Roger Merrill said...

We are proud of you too. Love Dad