Mega Post

8:20 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
There has been so much going on - most of which includes runny noses and the wonderful discovery of children's Advil... however - here are some of the Nott's happenings:
Nora loved Iceburg!

She is growing up so fast!

Merrill is having more and more fun being silly and developing a fun sense of humor.

We took our annual trip to the Healing Field and it was great.

My Grandparent planted peach trees years ago and I am loving discovering new ways to reap the benefits!

I just thought this would make for a cute Mommy and Nora moment...

Our long lost friends Danny and Heather came to Utah from Denver for a visit - they even braved the germs to see us with their adorable kids - Brookie and brand new Tanner!

This is what happens while I vacuumed the other day - Merrill wanted to help with the dishes. He used the last of my dish soap, but was a sweetie.

Life goes on, school for me, work for Mark, and two adorable kids for us both to love.
Life is good!

4 comments:

marynott said...

YAY! I love when you post pictures of the kiddies.

Unknown said...

:) Life IS Good.

whitney said...

yay! for a fun catch-up! Love all the pictures, especially the feet one!

The Wright's said...

Love the dish helper! Too cute!