Piro 4th of July

11:57 AM Edit This 7 Comments »
This was a great weekend - not only am I kinda learning to understand Mark's new camera, but the kids had a great time with the fireworks!
This is Mark's shot of his sisters Mary and Anna having fun with sparklers.
The whole neighborhood shows up at my in-laws for the show!
Thanks Danny and Heather Kimball for showing us this awesome trick with steel wool!
Nora LOVED the fireworks!
Merrill... not so much. He liked the camera.
While we were waiting for it to get dark - I took a ride with my brother-in-law Adam. VERY FUN!
Mark did too - I think we need one of these when we retire... or Mark's mid life crisis - which ever comes first.
Merrill and Grandma
He had that balloon on his wrist until we cut it off to put him in bed.

7 comments:

Heather said...

so fun! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! I love all the pictures!

Chelsey said...

LOVE the first picture!!!! That's so awesome! We need to play again soon!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like a fun 4th.

whitney said...

I just adore that first picture; so, so cool! Ahhh, I miss big family 4ths!

Smiley Family said...

All I can think is, where are your helmets?! Looks like a fun time though!

Anonymous said...

Deb on a sport bike?! Awesome! you look great on it.

Unknown said...

Gotta love those Notts!