Changes!

7:13 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Big change! Merrill is now in a big boy bed and the kids are sharing a room! I was SO SCARED to try it, but so far things are working out great. We have had a few nights of Merrill running around and getting out of bed, but Nora is a great sleeper and for the most part slept through his efforts to drive us crazy!
I am also LOVING the crazy bits of warm weather! It feels so good to get out of the house! I bundle up the kids and we go for walks. This is my favorite jacket on Nora...
And Merrill just had to take his blanket with him... he is my super boy!
Yeah for happy changes!

2 comments:

whitney said...

Yeah, I've always been so surprised at how well my girls sleep together in the same room. Not the funnest thing ever, but definitely doable!

So fun to see you at Ruby's Inn and your adorable kiddos!

Heather said...

yeah for big boy beds! Congrats on finally getting the change to work! Yeah! Nora is so cute!