10 Little Reasons I love Mark...

8:14 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
10 Little Reasons I love Mark...

10 -He gave me the best proposal EVER!!!


9 - He is a great kisser!


8- He is musical...


7- He can be dorky and romantic at the same time...


6- We are both geeks...original geeks...


5- He will make potentially cheesy moments completely ridiculous...


4- He takes care of my technology needs... (even if I don't know I need them)


3- He loves to perform...


2- He really gets along with our kids...


1- He loves us and has put up with me for the past 5 years!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARK!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

5 comments:

Mark Nott said...

what a nerd

whitney said...

Happy anniversary! That's right...it was a december wedding, wasn't it? Congrats on being married 5 wonderful years!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! I don't think I've ever heard how he proposed! Do tell me!

Chelsey said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! I love you both so much!

Monica Lifferth said...

Awwww cute. Happy Anniversary nerds! :)