Sleeping tattle tale

7:55 PM Edit This 7 Comments »
So the three of us sleep in the same room, Mark has a crazy work schedule with nights, early mornings, plus school and we also have a one year old that needs naps ... needless to say we have a weird sleeping schedule around our house. 
Both of my boys are troopers, and occasionally I have had to put Merrill to bed with a bottle to get him to sleep when it is convenient. 
When I wake Mark up from one of his "naps" (he doesn't get full "sleep" right now) he usually has some semi-coherent things to say, but today was my favorite. As I woke him up he asked very seriously, "Time is moving forward... right?"

7 comments:

Mark Nott said...

You can't blame me entirely though, I had watched LOST just before I laid down! But I was still relieved to hear that time was still moving forward.

Heather said...

That is awesome! That is hilarious! I miss hanging out with you guys! We need to do it more, but I never know your schedule! Tell Mark they haven't figured out how to rewind time yet...

Kendall and Melissa said...

That is so funny! Kendall says some of the craziest things when he is going to sleep. It's one of my favorite things about him, I just laugh and laugh!

Anonymous said...

Debbie! How are you doing? I found your blog through others. How is everything? Things look good. Your son is darling. Love his name! How is everything else? My blog is private, but e-mail me your address and I will add you. (if you want) bksouthwick@hotmail.com That way we can keep up. I would love to hear from ya!

whitney said...

For a second I thought you had another kid (when you refered to Mark and Merrill as your boys) and I had missed it!

phew

Smiley Family said...

Sometimes it feels like I am stuck in my own version of "Groundhogs Day" - same routine day in and day out, week after week ;0)!

The Wright's said...

HAHA! Now that is funny.