Peace...Internationally

8:54 AM Edit This 5 Comments »
Back in 2005 Mark and I wanted to go on an outing without spending money we didn't have. So, thanks to some weird tourist website, we found the International Peace Gardens in Salt Lake.
It was pretty fun to spend time together and talk, but the place is basically a bunch of trashed gardens with an international theme. Occasionally you can pick out a country they are trying to represent with a flag, but mostly it is a joke.


We decided to take Merrill back (another free way to get out of the house.)

This time it was pretty much the same EXCEPT for the fact that we ran into at least 4 couples making out! I guess it is the hottest romantic spot in SLC now that temple square is under construction!!!
The rest of my pictures aren't loading...I am not feeling patient enough to figure out why. Maybe I will put them up later.

5 comments:

Mark Nott said...

it was awful, yet we came back

Alternative polka said...

making out you say? hmm, where is this park? ;)

anoyce said...

oh my goodness! How funny! I'm going to have to go sometime to see the awefulness for myself!

Smiley Family said...

Too bad, the name gives it such potential. By the way, I don't need that tupperware back :)

whitney said...

Who doesn't love random free tourist spots? The making out couples are just an added perk.